The Long-Stay Ward (LSW) follows the concept of geriatrics. It renders an overall curative- preventive, nursing and rehabilitation care.
LSW is determined for the patients:
- whose health state is stabilised
- whose diagnosis and therapeutic procedure is determined
- who do not require a demanding medication treatment
The clients of the Ward are predominantly the patients with chronic diseases:
- after ictus (cerebrovascular and coronary accidents)
- after injuries and fractures
- with disorders of locomotive apparatus
- with allergic syndromes
We admit adult patients of any age after the end of diagnostic process, and with the managed acute state and determined diagnoses. The LSW is for the patients whose health state is stabilised, and who need a long-stay medical treatment, rehabilitation and daily doctors´ rounds.
The patients are admitted if they are recommended by head physicians from other hospitals based on applications (applications for admission according to the Bulletin of the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic), or from homes if recommended by general practitioners.
The length of hospitalisation depends on the health state of patient, but it is 21 days in average.
The structure of ward
Currently, the Long-Stay Ward has 45 beds, and on 01.01.2015 we will open an outpatient´s department and one-day medical care.
The rooms are well equipped and above standard, with the TV and sanitary facility, thus providing better comfort for patients and their relatives.
The work method the complex evaluation of patient and the determination of therapeutic and rehabilitation plan, the training of daily activities, activation and the specific regime of patient focused on the improvement of life quality for every individual.
- medication therapy (it also includes infusion and injection therapy)
- top-quality nursing
- rehabilitation – physical procedures, therapeutic exercises, water therapy (activation of locomotive apparatus)
- ergotherapy – the training of fine motor skills and self-service, the support of the preservation of cognitive and psychic functions by means of targeted activities
- social service and counselling for social workers
- the possibility of the rendering of outpatients´ performances in the form of one day medical care (infusion applications)
The aim of our care
- to stabilise and to improve the patient´s health state and to preserve the patent´s self-reliance as long as possible
- to postpone the patient´ dependence on others
- satisfaction of our clients
Medical care, rehabilitation and nursing are provided to patients by the team of doctors, nurses and auxiliary medical staff.
The staff of LSW:
Head physician of LSW:
Physician: Doc. MUDr. Barbara Grandtnerová, PhD.
Physician: MUDr. Martina Vodecká
Working days: 02:30 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Weekends and holidays: 01:00 p.m. – 04:00 p.m.
We recommend you to contact our personnel. The visits of patients in critical condition are possible based on the agreement with the head physician daily from 01:00p.m. to 09:00 p.m.
01:30 p.m. – 02:30 p.m.
Nemocnica Zelený sen
ZELENÝ SEN, s.r.o
Cesta k nemocnici 1
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: 00421 (0) 48/4716228
Mobile: 00421 (0) 910 911 684